Maximising your business potential
Tracing our heritage back to 1826, NSW Business Chamber’s mission is to create a better Australia by helping businesses maximise their potential. The Chamber is a passionate advocate for business in the public arena: whether standing up to government and decision makers when business interests are neglected or working together to create positive change.
NSW Business Chamber helps all businesses from small enterprises to maximise their business potential. Our commercial services division, Australian Business Solutions Group, delivers a range of business services to both member and non-member clients throughout Australia, with the operating surplus going back to supporting Chamber initiatives.
We believe it’s important for Australia’s business community to succeed, because prosperity creates new jobs, social wealth, and better communities in which to live. NSW Business Chamber can help your business in the following ways:
- Create better business to business connections
- Public policy and advocacy
- Providing local, regional and state-wide business support
- Helping you to increase productivity and productivity through expert advice and business solutions
Uniting the Chamber movement in NSW: Chamber Alliance Program
The Chamber Alliance Program has been developed to strengthen the relationship between the NSW Business Chamber and the Local Chambers of Commerce within NSW. This program represents a significant opportunity to unite the Chamber movement and provide members of the Local Chamber access to benefits of the NSW Business Chamber at no additional cost.
The objectives and benefits of the program are:
- Foster and develop a co-operative, non-competitive relationship between the NSW Business Chamber and the Local Chamber movement by offering Local Chambers a limited NSW Business Chamber membership for their members. This dual membership arrangement strengthens the value proposition of the Local Chamber membership and removes the concerns around competition for membership.
- Access to advice, tools, products and services from the NSW Business Chamber to help your members business and assist the Local Chamber to grow and retain its membership base.
- Create one voice for business in NSW and the united Chamber movement to represent business interests at a local, regional, state and federal level. This will be achieved through Local Chamber engagement with us at our policy forums, information on media releases, engagement with Relationship Managers.
Local Chamber member entitlements
- Member Directory
- Access to the Business Hotline
- Active Line Calls – Workplace and Legal and Marketing
- Ask Us How
- Networking and educational events and webinars
- Business magazine
- Business Legals Toolkit
- Free trial of Workplace OHS
- Free trial of Workplace info