Thanks for your interested in participating in Market Days coordinated through the Warringah Chamber of Commerce. We aim to link with local area activations, local events and other exciting opportunities happening on the Beaches.
Below you will find all the details you need to book a space at one of our up and coming events. Warringah Chamber members enjoy a 10% discount on all fees payable so, why not consider joining today!
How to apply for a stall:
- Fully review the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the application form.
- Once the Chamber receives your application, they will send your invoice to your email and request for you to submit your business’ Public Liability Insurance and photos of your business.
- Pay your stall fee on the due date of your invoice, otherwise your application will be declined.
- Once the Chamber receives payment and supporting documents, they will review your application and send an email confirming whether your application has been approved or declined. Any declined applications will be refunded.
What to know before applying:
- Stall fees are non-refundable unless the Chamber declines your application.
- If the Chamber approves your application, but you fail to comply with the stallholder regulations, you will be required to forfeit your stallholder allocation with no refund.
- Events will be run “rain, hail or shine” with the exception of cyclonic or dangerous weather.
- There will be no refund of fees if you don’t turn up to the event because of the weather or if the wind forces the event to be cancelled.
- Please fully review the terms and conditions before applying.
- Please do not fill out the form if you are not 100% sure that you will be able to set up shop at the market.
Please contact us if you have any questions before filling out the form.